ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE
Our four commitments
1. Offer safe products and a resilient & responsible supply chain
We provide high quality products and strive to be a reliable partner in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Maintain the highest quality standards with large scale assets, production capacity and span of innovative technologies
- Ensure a regulated market footprint
- Ensure security of supply chain for clients and patients
- Assess and support the sustainability performance of suppliers
- Support cross company/sectoral initiatives
2. Accelerate innovation for environmental sustainability
We propose innovative processes and services sustainable by design.
- Promote highest quality standards
- Improve our environmental footprint for every EU environmental objective: climate mitigation and adaptation, water management, circular economy, pollution prevention, biodiversity
100% sites ISO14001/50001 certification by 2023
~ 100% sites electricity from renewable sources by 2025
~ -30% of CO2 emissions (vs. 2020) by 2030 (scope 1 & 2)
2050: Net zero carbon emissions target
3. Create a safe & multicultural workplace
We ensure our employees safety and a fulfilling environment for all.
- Commit all the employees for a Zero Accident Goal
- Ensure all employees are uniquely valued and work in an inclusive environment
- Promote cultural diversity and international mobility
- Foster learning and mentoring
30% women in leadership position by 2025
LTI – Lost Time Injury to 1.5 per 1,000,000 hours worked by 2025
The rate of recordable work accidents (TRI – Total Recordable Injury) to 2.5 per 1,000,000 hours worked by 2025
4. Uphold best in class corporate governance
We work continuously with our internal and eternal stakeholders to promote compliance and fair practices.
- Build strong sustainability governance structure
- Uphold the highest international standards on ethics and corruption
- Boost transparency in all our relationships
United Nations Global Compact commitment in 2022
100% completion of code of conduct and compliance training (incl.. corruption) in 2022