Opiates & Controlled Substances
We have secured an exclusive sourcing of some 10,000 hectares of poppy fields from French farmers. EUROAPI oversees the seed-to-shelf production of an expanding portfolio of opiates such as morphine, codeine and thebaine.
We also supply molecules from the “Nals” family such as naloxone, naltrexone, and nalbuphine, along with anti-addiction and pain treatments, as well as apomorphine for treating Parkinson's disease.
hectares of poppy cultivation
tons of products shipped
years of alkaloid extraction
EUROAPI through its subsidiary Francopia acts as manufacturer/distributor for its entire opiate and opioid API portfolio, which is manufactured at a Sanofi dedicated site using a continuous extraction process. With 20-30 quality audits each year, this site is regularly inspected by international authorities such as the FDA, MFDS, PMDA, ANVISA, and Tr MOH.
EUROAPI provides you with active ingredients that meet the highest pharmaceutical standards.
At EUROAPI, we are constantly reinventing both ourselves and our technologies to meet your evolving needs.
Wherever in Europe your product is developed and manufactured, all our offerings meet the latest regulatory and quality requirements through active monitoring and a reliable, high-performance supply chain.
Our geographical coverage includes large countries such as China and Russia. We also have local regulatory expertise across Europe, the U.S. and Japan.
Our industrial sites are certified by the EMA(1), FDA and PMDA(2) , and we operate in full compliance with GMP standards.
- All our sites inspected by the FDA (US) and EMA (EU) enjoy outstanding quality and regulatory track records [no critical remarks]
- 110+ successful on-site client audits between 2018-2020(3)
(1) Except the Haverhill site which is certified by the MHA
(2) Except Elbeuf which has not been inspected
(3) No audit led to client loss
Premium Customer Service
EUROAPI supports your business by delivering tailored solutions and a long-term partnership approach that ensure constant peace of mind.
- We listen to and work closely with you in a fully integrated way, offering you customized solutions.
- Our strength lies in the diversity of our people and expertise. Dedicated team members assist you at every step of your project, from process development to market authorization, and throughout your product’s lifecycle.
- We can help you ensure successful product launches and growth in markets worldwide through our network spanning 80+ countries.